Learning Support Assistant Level 1
37 hours per week, Monday to Friday: 8.45am - 3.15pm.
Fixed term, October 2020 - July 2021.
Term Time only (plus one training day)
Hotspur is a vibrant primary school in Heaton that serves a richly diverse community. We are looking for an enthusiastic Learning Support Assistant to join our team as soon as possible. This is a great opportunity to join an experienced and innovative team of staff committed to providing exciting, memorable and effective learning for our children.
The successful candidate should:
• be passionate about making a transformational difference to the lives of children;
• have the highest expectation of themselves and all children;
• be able to use carefully structured programmes and guidelines systematically;
• be highly organised and able to prioritise; and
• enjoy working collaboratively.
Closing date: 12pm Thursday 24th September
Interview date: Thursday 1st October
We are strongly are committed to the safeguarding and welfare of young people. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check. As this post involves working with children, vulnerable adults or dealing with sensitive information, written references will be taken up and made available to interviewers before the final selection stage; even if you indicate otherwise.