Y6 Leavers' Film and Picnic
We are very excited about seeing all our Y6 children and their immediate families on Thursday for the premiere of their film. We are certain it will showcase their talents and personalities. A few of you have asked for us to make exceptions for grandparents and other family members for this Thursday. Unfortunately even though we are already doing a lot more than other schools to make the end of term as special as it can be and we do understand the frustration that you have that we can’t have everyone on site as we normally would. By keeping to the immediate family members of our children we are not adding in additional households. We need to keep the numbers under control so if we allow some people to bring wider family members we could be doubling the numbers on site.
In addition to seeing the film - which we think is going to be fantastic - we will be giving the hoodies and Year Books to Y6 children.
Members of staff will be on hand to guide you and regulate the flow of people
- Families will enter by the top gate from 11:25 am
- The gym will be entered via the fire door and there will be a labelled area for each family
- Classrooms will be entered by the outside doors
- The film will be shown simultaneously at about 11:40
- After the film families can find a space on the field to eat their picnics - you are welcome to bring chairs, rugs etc. We want you to have a lovely time!
Please complete the form by 3pm on Tuesday to let us know what arrangements we need to make for Thursday.